Herbal Kitchen Remedy Solutions Don’t Have To Be Intimidating
I see this again and again and you’ve probably heard me talking about it a time or two
What we put in our bodies really has an effect on our health. I’m not talking about the occasional scoop of ice cream (organic, of course); I am talking about the sea of over the counter medications.
There is a pill for just about any ailment and it’s not just for adults these days! But, our children are following in the footsteps that taking medication for common ailments is just something that’s part of our lives.
I don’t know about you, but for me, it’s frustrating, especially now that I know what I know about natural remedies!
I know how essential it is to start with natural remedies now for both your family and you and I also know how intimidating it can be when you’re first starting out.
To support you on your journey to natural remedy making, I’ve created a fun and informative 4-video free training series called: Spice Rack Secrets: How to Use Common Kitchen Herbs and Spices to Protect Your Health Naturally.
You can get the video series sent to you by clicking here and entering your email, so we know where to send it to.
So what are you going to get out of this free herbal video training?
- I give you some background information on what prescription and over the counter drugs can do to your body and, simply put, how it wreaks havoc on our health
- We’ll discuss simple spices you can start incorporating into your daily life that will promote natural balance and well-being.
- You’ll also receive tips and tricks on how to use certain herbs and spices with foods you eat on a daily basis, and why it’s important to pair them together.
- I give you the skinny on WHY it is so important to get your spice rack working for you NOW!
My hope is that this video series will help to encourage and support all of you who want to start (or to continue) learning just how easy natural remedies are to make and use and how you can incorporate them in to your daily lives!
Of course, this video series is free and absolutely my gift to you!
Check it out! I promise you won’t want to miss one video.
To your health,
Hello I’m Kami, Welcome to Living Awareness!
I believe every family needs to have someone on board with a working knowledge of natural remedies if you want to take care of your family’s health for real.
When I was growing up, natural remedies was not a mainstream concept like it is now, in fact, you are going to be surprised that I never even heard the word natural remedy until I moved out of the house!
In my early 20’s I met someone by chance that told me about holistic health and herbal medicine. I wondered why nobody had talked to me about it before and had a voracious appetite to learn everything I could.
Now, 30 years later I've helped thousands of people demystify the world of herbal medicine and become empowered in using herbal self-care in their home to prevent illness, take care of common ailments and protect their health naturally.
For 20 years I've had a clinical herbal practice connecting people with plants and their wellness. I've developed and taught herbal curriculum for UCSF School of Nursing and the Integral Health Master’s Degree Program at the California Institute of Integral Studies.
Stick with me! You’ll learn awesome herbal self-care, get inspired to be more self-sufficient in your health care and nourish a deep love for the herbs and how to use them, knowing you are doing the very best you can to care for your wellness.
Latest posts by Kami McBride (see all)
- Plant Communication and Bridging the Gap in Your Herbal Learning - September 23, 2017
- What is Plant Communication? - September 15, 2017
- Kitchen Spice Medicine: Turmeric Curried Onions - August 28, 2017
- The Awe of Sitting with the Blue Whale Bones - August 27, 2017